News Content on the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Gulf Health Network gives no warranty of any kind in relation to our Content and we disclaim all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy.
The website has been developed primarily for healthcare professionals and those working in the healthcare industry. The material displayed on the website (including, but not limited to, the News and Content) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
The News and Content on the Website contains medical and pharmaceutical news, and data, supplied for general information purposes only. The materials contained within this Website do not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers. We do not answer any medical questions of any kind, in any format, nor any questions relating to medications. Any views expressed by third parties in the Forum of this Website do not reflect the opinions, in any way, of Gulfmedicine.com or Gulf Health Network or its staff. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
Gulf Health Network, its writers and editors expressly disclaim responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. Gulf Health Network, its writers and editors do not endorse specifically any test, treatment, device, or procedure, or study results mentioned on the site.
Gulf Health Network is not responsible for any mistakes or deficiencies on the Website. We cannot be held liable for any breakdowns or faults on our site.
We use Google and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products featured in these adverts. In no event shall Gulf Health Network or Gulfmedicine.com be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these advertisements or in the websites that these advertisements click through to.
News on the website contains links and forms that link to external web sites. In no event shall Gulf Health Network be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these web sites. These web sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of web sites linked to via forms and links in Gulfmedicine.com does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights of the News and Content on the website shall remain the property of Gulf Health Network.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Gulf Health Network in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of, or as a result of, any breach of this Agreement, or otherwise, in connection with your use of the Website.
Re-production of Content on Other Websites
Any News Content placed on your website (Site) must be accredited to Gulfmedicine.com, with links placed to the original article on our Website. You are permitted to display the following on your Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
- The headline of the article (but not in the title of the page).
- An active link to the full article on com News (necessary if you place any part of the article, description or headline online).
- The first 100 words of an article with an active link to the full article on com News.
- You may not place, or use any software to place, any complete articles from com on your Site.
- You must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you.
- Use of our logo is not permitted.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by com of your Site, products, content or any views expressed within your Site.
Our Website provides the news Content at no charge and you may not charge users specifically for accessing Gulfmedicine.com News Content, nor attempt to sell our Content in any way.
Gulf Health Network reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the availability of Articles or this Agreement at any time, without liability. You agree to remove all of the Gulfmedicine.com from your Site upon receiving notice of termination from Gulf Health Network.
Any person(s) depicted in the images used on the Website do not have the medical condition they are used to depict. They are used purely for illustrative purposes. Images are the copyright property of Gulf Health Network or respective third party company. Images cannot under any circumstance be copied, saved, used, edited, without written consent of Gulf Health Network.
You agree that Gulf Health Network cannot be held liable / accountable for any problems or loss arising from any widgets, gadgets, software, devices and any such application regardless of whether Gulf Health Network has added input into such application.
News Comments and Discussions
- The information in comments and discussions is designed to complement the article and should not be regarded as advice given by medical practitioners, or professionals.
- Comments posted by all readers are held in a moderation queue for manual vetting by com News staff before being made public. All reader comments are moderated in order to ensure that privacy is maintained, that spam, profanity and advertising links are not posted, and that personal information is not shared – especially personal information about health conditions and specific names of health professionals.
- We do not allow personal attacks on others who have posted opinions and comments. Comments that contain inflammatory, derogatory or inappropriate content will be removed. If necessary, we will co-operate with appropriate authorities and provide the details used to connect to, and submit the comment(s) in question.
- By posting your Comments, you agree:
- Not to promote, facilitate or encourage Illegal activities.
- Not to promote, facilitate or encourage Hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, Racism, Terrorism, Violence and Discrimination of any kind).
- Not to provide misleading, pornographic or defamatory content.
- Not to provide any material which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Not to personally attack another com News reader.
- Not to post personal information that can be used to identify health professionals, or other com News readers.
- All reader submitted opinions (once moderated), are publicly accessible and may be indexed and presented by search engines and other internet content discovery services outside of com.
- com News readers, automated software and other individuals, organizations and/or platforms that post spam messages in volumes we feel are inappropriate will be banned from posting.
LAST MODIFIED: January 1st, 2018